Southernsun U.S. Equity Fund Performance
* Performance for all share classes is from inception date of 4/10/12.
The above performance data is historical. Total returns for periods greater than one year are annualized. Past performance does not guarantee future results and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. The adviser has contractually agreed to waive its management fees and/or to make payments to limit Fund expenses, until April 30, 2013 so that the total annual operating expenses of the Fund do not exceed 1.15%, 0.90% and 1.90% for Investor Shares, Institutional Shares and Class C Shares, respectively. After that time, the adviser has agreed to waive its management fees and/or to make payments to limit Fund expenses, until January 31, 2014 so that the total annual operating expenses of the Fund do not exceed 1.35%, 1.90% and 2.10% for Investor Shares, Institutional Shares and Class C Shares, respectively. Please review the Fund's prospectus for more detail on the expense waiver. Results shown reflect the waiver, without which the results would have been lower. A Fund's performance, especially for very short periods of time, should not be the sole factor in making your investment decisions. For performance information current to the most recent month-end, please call 866-672-3863. The Fund charges a 2% redemption fee for shares held less than 30 days. The above performance does not reflect the deduction of this fee. If reflected, the fee will reduce the performance quoted.
(1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
(2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
(3) Performance for all share classes is from inception date of 4/10/12.
(4) The Russell 2500® Index measures the performance of the small to mid-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe, commonly referred to as "smid" cap. The Russell 2500® Index is a subset of the Russell 3000® Index. It includes approximately 2500 of the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership.The Russell Mid Cap® Index measures the performance of the mid-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe. The Russell Midcap Index is a subset of the Russell 1000® Index. It is not possible to invest in an index.The index shown is for informational purposes only and is not reflective of any investment. As it is not possible to invest in an index, the data shown does not reflect or compare features of an actual investment, such as its objectives, costs and expenses, liquidity, safety, guarantees or insurance, fluctuation of principal or return, or tax features.
The Fund is a new mutual fund and has a limited history of operation.
Stocks of small- and mid-capitalization companies may be subject to more abrupt or erratic market movements than those of larger, more established companies or the market averages in general.
Because the Fund's adviser uses a value-oriented approach, there is a risk that the market will not recognize a stock's intrinsic value for an unexpectedly long time, or that the portfolio manager's calculation of the underlying value will not be reflected in the market price.
SouthernSun Funds are offered only to citizens and residents of the U.S., and the information on this Internet site is intended only for such persons. Nothing on this Internet site should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell shares of any SouthernSun Fund in any jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Investments are not FDIC-insured nor are they deposits of or guaranteed by a bank or any other entity, so you may lose money.
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the SouthernSun Funds. This and other information about the Funds is contained in the prospectus and should be read carefully before investing. The prospectus for both funds can be obtained by calling toll free 1-866-672-3863 or by clicking here. The SouthernSun Funds are distributed by Northern Lights Distributors, LLC. SouthernSun Asset Management and Northern Lights Distributors, LLC are not affiliated.
© 2013 SouthernSun Asset Management. All rights reserved.